What services does Evolve offer?
We offer a number of services over 3 departments - Audio Visual, Document Solutions and Information Technology.
- Design and manage AV projects
- Sale and installation of Projection Systems (Interactive and Non-Interactive), Panels (Interactive and Non-Interactive), Video Conferencing Systems, Pro Audio Systems and more
- Service and maintenance on Epson projectors
- Custom AV Setups - suited to your needs
- and more!
- Managed Print Services
- Sales of A4 and A3 Printers and Multifunction Devices - to meet your organisations needs
- Service and maintenance on Kyocera, Brother, Epson and Oki devices
- Supply of genuine consumables
- Large remote location service area including Burketown, Normanton, Weipa, NPA, Torres Straits and Outer Islands and everywhere in between.
- Managed IT Services
- Network, server and PC upgrades
- Cloud Solutions for SMB
- Endpoint Security and Cyber Security
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Remote and Onsite support
- Device maintenance and repairs on commercial hardware
- and more!
Do you sell desktops and laptops?
Yes. We can provide a range of business grade hardware to meet your business enquirements
What is Endpoint Security?
"Endpoint" refers to the end-user devices that access your network and can be vulnerable to security threats. Endpoint security aims to secure these devices and the data they interact with from various risks, including malware, unauthorised access, and other cyber threats.
What is Managed IT Services
Managed Services is the industry standard for outsourcing the management, maintenance and support of your I.T network. This comprehensive approach ensures that your IT systems are running effectively and efficiently, allowing you to focus on your core business activities.
What is included in an IT Health Check?
Our IT Health Check includes assessment of:
- Infrastructure (Cloud, Server, Network and Power)
- Devices (Desktop computers and Laptops)
- Software and Operating Systems
- Backups & Data Recovery
A report with recommendations will be provided, including recommendations based on any other IT requirements.
NB: This audit is only on PC based equipment, not including Mac devices. Conditions and charges apply.